this is my attempt to reality...

the one of tiger woods is great ;o) nicely executed brother how long have you been painting

thanks to all of you, I started painting tshirts in 2007 but stopped, Im trying to get back since three weeks. I have other paintings in my gallery.

the one of tiger woods is great ;o) nicely executed brother how long have you been painting
of course mate im joking, you can see in an instant who it is, and it's been done really well, great job, keep it up

I agree with AndreZa, the proportions of the female's face appear to be a little off, but that may be due to the camera angle... Outstanding work though!

I agree with AndreZa, the proportions of the female's face appear to be a little off, but that may be due to the camera angle... Outstanding work though!

if it was the camera angle then it would look like the reference photo on the same angle next to it?

i think the lower jaw is very slightly fuller than on the reference this could be why it looks a lil different........... still, i couldnt do nearly half as good so ill shut up, just saying what i see though brother....other than that it looks good to me

Hey guys, thanks for the compliments, think the lady pic looks squashed cause is missing part of the front head, i decided to do it like that cause the ref pic is missing a front head corner as u can see, dont know if Im wrong... But thanks any way

Agreed they both look great, a little proportion probs but minor when the piece is viewed..Well done m8

Back