Thought I'd sign up

Deiimos

Young Tutorling
Tried creating an account over the weekend but was rejected, so here I am again, seems to have went through this time?

That said, I've never used an airbrush, mainly have a question on an older one I want to try to make work.

I have had a Thayer & Chandler I got as a freebie several years ago, and have a question or two, so will do that in the appropriate section.

Only time I tried one was, back in the mid 90's. As a kid I got a Testors one that ran on canned air, and my dad mixed too much thinner or, just not enough ventilation and everyone's eyes started burning from the fumes, lol. Anyway, it was put to the side for a rainy day and never used again. I still have it somewhere. But I do not plan on messing with that one, or maybe at some point if I can find the little jars for it with the correct lid to fit it.

Figured I'd do an introduction thread as to not have the account deleted.

Thanks and will do. I'll get some photos of the airbrush in question, and make a post about what I needed some info on as soon as I get a chance.

Thanks again!

Welcome aboard, sometime email addresses trigger our spam blockers or maybe one of the admins hit the wrong button lol
have a look around the different sections and add to any threads that you feel the urge to
we have a great braintrust here so I'm sure you'll get any help you need in getting the cobwebs blown out of your T&C airbrush

Late to the party but still wanna say welcome :)

Tried creating an account over the weekend but was rejected, so here I am again, seems to have went through this time?

Figured I'd do an introduction thread as to not have the account deleted.

I hope I wasn't the reason for that rejection. :whistling:

If you got weird message like example: Hi spammer, how you doing today, having fun? :D

Then.... can we just pretend we didn't have this discussion? :lipssealed:

Anyway, nice to have you onboard, I am glad you been stubborn enough and we got a new member :)

Back