Tip dry issues resolved

S

st.bede

Background info: I live in Fresno California, it has a annual rainfall just barely over that of a desert. There is low humidity in the air and summer is long and typically over 100 degrees. My apartment’s air conditioner is typically set between 80 to 83.

I was getting so much tip dry out of com-art, wicked, and FW inks. I even tried to super reduce wicked. Painting was a constant fight.

I grabbed a bottle of Golden High-Flow. I reduce it 1 to 1. The tip dry has basically disappeared. Now I can basically paint. It feels so great to think something in my mind and be able to basically (I do still need more practice) put it down on paper.

(Another issue is that, I had bent my needle a bit. I believe that is making the problem worse. I am waiting for the funds to buy a needle repair kit).

I am just throwing out this info in case it helps anyone. Peace

Nice... the GHF white will probably still give you grief... good to hear you resolved it!

There's a video on YouTube about straight out a bent needle with I think a couple bits of wood.

Thanks Henry

Sent from my SM-G800Y using Tapatalk

A sheet of glass and your airbrush handle works well to straighten your needle tip.

Back