tip dry on a harder and stenback ultra

M

mr.e

hi guys just wondering what im doing rong iv got a h&s ultra 2 in 1 iv had a iwata neo befor and i could take the crown cap off to get beter detail and sort tip dry out but the harder and stean back i cant because the nosel will fall out i cant reduce any more other wise its like water but im guessing this may be tip dry or a blockage plz help very anoying

Hi mr.e
I have an Ultra 0.2mm and the nozzle/needle cap is one piece so you can't take it off but you can buy the Evolution nozzle/needle caps which will fit the Ultra and they are in 2 parts so you can take the needle cap part off. You would have to buy 2 though, one for each size you have in your 2 in 1 which I think is 0.2mm and 0.4mm.

Or you can use a soft tooth brush to clean your tip dry off. I put cleaning fluid on the bristles and gently push the front of the airbrush into the bristles and move around until clean. Don't forget to blow the excess liquid off the tip before starting to paint again or it will splatter on your painting.

20131008_142258.jpg

Cheers Mel

cool i did not know that do you know where i can buy the caps from and thanx for your help

cool i did not know that do you know where i can buy the caps from and thanx for your help

You just need to find retailers for H&S airbrushes and they will sell spare parts, shop around and don't forget to check delivery costs if ordering online. For such a small item they can send in as normal post and it doesn't cost much but some will have a standard delivery fee that they charge no matter what. You don't say where you live but I'm sure there will be a supplier in your country.
Good luck
Mel

Back