Tip guard for a krome

B

bentoad

i was hooking up my Krome to my big 9 cfm compressor and I had been filling tires set at 60 PSI I hit the trigger with the rubber tip on and I shot into the blacDSCN3119.jpgDSCN3120.jpgk hole in my garage never to be found. Guess what My old harbor freight syphonHF chrome plated tip fits perfectly who said HF was no good The needle fits My neo also A neo needle is about 17 dollars about the price for a HFsyphon. "Can't does not compute" .bentoad

I hate when that happens , But the chrome cap is more fitting on the Krome than a old rubber one anyway...

I hate when that happens , But the chrome cap is more fitting on the Krome than a old rubber one anyway...

Yeah, but now instead of having a rubber piece flying across the room, he now has a silver bullet, just in case of a werewolf, lmao!!!!!!

Josh

Ben shall be know as "Ricochet" from this day forth, lol!!

Josh

I think he just invented the first UK airbrush home defense system and only used the dummy rubber round for testing so he would not shoot a hole in the walls.

I think he just invented the first UK airbrush home defense system and only used the dummy rubber round for testing so he would not shoot a hole in the walls.

Lol, Ben is from Florida so he was just testing the new safe bullets for the riot police.

Josh

Lol, Ben is from Florida so he was just testing the new safe bullets for the riot police.

Josh

You must have misunderstood me , I said he just invented the first UK airbrush home defense system , Cause you can not own guns in the UK........LOL

Now go to your corner no shine for you.

Back