Tip of the day

A

autoart

Do some warm-up exercises every day before you start on your art, 10 minutes of lines, dots, dagger stokes, shades and fades gets you relaxed and in the right mood, it also gives you a chance to get your paint thinned to the right consistancy and your air pressure right. Hope this helps.

Cheers Lou.

It's funny, I thought I would hate doing just lines and dots all the time when I started. Now I'm kinda reluctant to stop! Got a little addiction going. Might as well take your advice.

Always do a little excercise before doing anything, but should probably commit to a proper 10 mins, like any kind of excercise always best to have a "warm up".

I couldn't agree more. It helps me get rid of the shakes. Helps ease my lines and builds my confidence before laying the paint down on my clients material. Especially on cars and motorcycle tanks. Thanks for the great tip.

Have to agree. I keep telling myself to do this. Doesn't always happen, but what can you do.

Do some warm-up exercises every day before you start on your art, 10 minutes of lines, dots, dagger stokes, shades and fades gets you relaxed and in the right mood, it also gives you a chance to get your paint thinned to the right consistancy and your air pressure right. Hope this helps.

Cheers Lou.

Sooo True...!!!

good advice i started doing a warm up of script writing the alphabet for 15 minutes and it is helping immensely. i believe i read that's Jaime Rodriguez did.

Great tip! Always find I'm a little jittery when I 1st get to the canvas...

Back