For Every Airbrush Artist!

Ready to get involved? Register for free and you won't see any google advertising!

Register

to many things to do and just so many hours in a day

Discussion in 'Open Bar!' started by Ronald art, Oct 10, 2018.

1. Ronald art

Ronald art Air-Valve Autobot! Very Likeable!

in between babysitting my now 8 month old pup who is a real hand full at times and bathroom tiles that are fighting me every step of the way ( way to hard to cut or drill without diamond drill bits and saw blades I have hardly any time left to airbrush and when I do find that odd moment I could airbrush I find myself staring at a painting I started weeks ago not knowing what to do with it
    jord001, SiRoxx and Robbyrockett2 like this.
  2. V-Twin

V-Twin Needle-chuck Ninja

Ronald, I sympathise with you. I have had the same kinda issues too, sit look, ummm and arrr about it, then walk away:whistling:.
    Best thing I find is to sit with a cup of Tea (in my case) or Coffee, look at the painting and your reference (if using one),
    then pick a small area of it that troubles you or catches your eye for some reason, then just paint/touch up that section only.
    Leave it then and do the same next time and it kind of works to give you back that spark to continue and finish it.

I am by no stretch of the imagination an expert on this art stuff or doing it, but its kinda like going back to basics of a problem,
    and breaking it up into smaller chunks till you have the issue under control again. I think :confused: :laugh:
    jord001 likes this.
  3. Ronald art

now there in lies the problem I have looked at it so many times now I know what needs to be done to finish it to a good standard I just cant bring myself to actually pick up my airbrush and do it and my mind keeps wandering of to other things I still need to figure out in regards to the problems I am facing in the bathroom caused by some idiot who didnt know sh*t about electrics and what colors to use for the wires and only used blue wire for everything on the up side I finally found the original wire box with the right color wires still in it the idiot had hidden it behind a "new" wire box
  4. V-Twin

Oh my goodness, I can't believe anyone would use one colour wire like that. He could easily kill someone!

Glad you found the original box and wires, helps a lot!
    I tjink its probably best to leave the painting till you sort those other house jobs. Less chance of making any mistakes on it.
  5. Ronald art

some fools just dont know what can go wrong with electrics in a bath room , we live in this house for 18 years now and we had all the luck in the world as I also discovered 2 life wires just above the shower when I removed the lowered ceiling I know the former owner had planned to put lights above the shower .... the holes for those lamps were in the lowered ceiling but I didnt know the idiot had pulled wires and hooked those up to the light switch again all blue and no ground wire
  6. V-Twin

Holy :poo:; all I can say, someone up stairs has been looking over you!
    I stand by my previous comment; leave the painting till you sort the dangerous crap out! That way, you will still be around
    to actually finish the painting :thumbsup::laugh:.