Toilet Lid

MeeshellMP

Goddess Queen of carts
20130325_153414 (600x800).jpg
Ok. so here is the finished product! This is before clear coat, and I must say, I have impressed myself yet again. This is my first deer, and Im very happy with it!
I started it this morning, sent a picture of the finished to the client, and I must say, he is VERY EXCITED to come get it lol! Gosh I LOVE my job!!

Looks good and anytime the customer is happy than the artist is happy:D

I know a lot of hunters that have never seen a deer that nice.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

Looks great!! I cant bring myself to paint on a toilet seat because i have 2 boys who are working on their aim if you know what i mean, lol!!! I does look great though!!

Josh
Yesterday is history and tomorrow is a mystery. Treat today as a gift, because that's why they call it "THE PRESENT!"

Looks great mate, if the customer is happy then your on a winner

Looks good, and happy customer is even better! Is ABing your full time job?

Looks great!! I cant bring myself to paint on a toilet seat because i have 2 boys who are working on their aim if you know what i mean, lol!!! I does look great though!!

Josh
Yesterday is history and tomorrow is a mystery. Treat today as a gift, because that's why they call it "THE PRESENT!"

Maybe you should paint the inside of the toilet seat with an arrow, pointing down of course. Unless your toilet is near the bath, the do a sideways one, maybe they need a bigger target area LOL.

Nooo mom first..housewife second..damn maid lol...and then..if im a good girl...time for my "paying hobby" lol. I started as a hobby..and then it took off from there. But..I have A LOT of ppl want things painted. ? Half of them want to pay lol

Looks good, and happy customer is even better! Is ABing your full time job?

Maybe you should paint the inside of the toilet seat with an arrow, pointing down of course. Unless your toilet is near the bath, the do a sideways one, maybe they need a bigger target area LOL.
That is a great idea lol

Nooo mom first..housewife second..damn maid lol...and then..if im a good girl...time for my "paying hobby" lol. I started as a hobby..and then it took off from there. But..I have A LOT of ppl want things painted. ? Half of them want to pay lol

Nothing wrong with getting paid to do something you love to do anyway, we can all wish doe that someday. So far in 8 or 9 months I have made $5 for a t shirt and my wife pocketed the money.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

Josh

I don't know Josh, can you paint a bullseye target at the bottom of the bowl? LOL

Anyway, I love the deer, awesome job!

Cheryl

Back