Touch up gun

Scott

Double Actioner
Hoping you all can help me out. I’m looking to pick up a touch up gun for painting and clearing fishing rods and fishing rod handles. I don’t want something overly expensive but I don’t want junk either. What do you all suggest?

Check out spraygunner.com great products, prices and customer service. If you are unsure just send him a message with details of what you want to use it for, what paints maybe even what compressor you have (some spray guns are air hungry) and I’m sure he will guide you in the right direction :)
He’s recently joined here ... @ArtemRaa

Hoping you all can help me out. I’m looking to pick up a touch up gun for painting and clearing fishing rods and fishing rod handles. I don’t want something overly expensive but I don’t want junk either. What do you all suggest?
Scott, we can definitely find you the right tool. JackEd brought up a very important point - air consumption. We should start this by a short questionnaire:
1. What kind of compressor do you have? Tank size, motor CFM/PSI
2. Which paints do you mainly use? (plan to use).
We can discuss it here but I can cause some delays in responses, or if you PM me your phone number, I can have one of our painting enthusiast consultants call you on Monday.

Back