Transfer spray

Now that is damn handy stuff, you could easily transfer original posters and stuff with this, I think the possibilities are endless.

That looks really cool almost like spraying carbon paper onto the back. lots of possibilities for sure..

An I think if you have a large image, you only spray on the sections that actually have image on it. No need to spray where there is nothing to copy.

hmmmm think i will have to get myself some of that, it would certainly make smaller work a hell of alot easier for me..... thanks for the link great find!!!!!!!

That definitely looks like something I need to have in my work shop! Thanks for sharing!

Cool ideal , Not sure it would be something I would use being to me a projector would be faster.but that is just me trying to cut out as many steps as I can.

Cool ideal , Not sure it would be something I would use being to me a projector would be faster.but that is just me trying to cut out as many steps as I can.

Hey Herb if you don't mind me asking what kind of projector do you have? I would like to get one and don't know much about them.

This is the one I own Artograph Prism Image Projector | Shop Hobby Lobby
But I sometimes borrow the one here at work over a long weekend due to is rocks!!! but I do not have an extra 5 grand laying around to buy it...

Right on thanks for the info. I have seen this one looking at projectors and prices and it looked like a pretty good one! Can you use a USB drive on it or does it have to be an actual picture? I was also looking at this one. I seen Ryno use it in a video and it looked like it was a really nice one as well! But the price tag is the same as a Kustom Micron!! Haaaa!!http://www.coastairbrush.com/proddetail.asp?prod=225-980

Looks good, would be handy for large projects, but I wouldn't go out of my way to get it. I usually work on fairly small areas and if I ever needed to do anything like that saral paper is good enough for me.

Right on thanks for the info. I have seen this one looking at projectors and prices and it looked like a pretty good one! Can you use a USB drive on it or does it have to be an actual picture? I was also looking at this one. I seen Ryno use it in a video and it looked like it was a really nice one as well! But the price tag is the same as a Kustom Micron!! Haaaa!!http://www.coastairbrush.com/proddetail.asp?prod=225-980

mine take an SD card. I love the one at coast but like the one at work out of range for a year of two.
the one at work is HD digital and can do anything and hook to anything including Joshing tablet...Ipod ipad phones what ever.

I've though about a projector but think it would annoy me as I don't like working in darkened conditions, and also is it tricky trying not to get in the way of the projection and making a shadow?

Back