twisted letters

S

spen4walk

Hi all, just stared airbrushing 1 month ago, practice a few hours a day have a HP-CS loving the hobby. Has anyone tried twisting letters, having problems with the letter D. Need to make a back drop with DCS on it and have this twisted letter ideal stuck in my head.

Hi Spen4. when you can post some pics (10 posts or so) I would love to see what you have done, maybe we could help with some ideas for your D. I am still trying in my head to visualize what you mean. :)

welcome from honduras,hope you can call this place home as i do!!!:triumphant:

trying to upload but my pics are to big not sure how to resize

Heya Spen - if you are asking what Flycatchr is - its flycatcher without the "e" . its been my nickname for a good few years now and I left the 'e' out because in the first online game I played flycatcher was taken. I also chose it because I do, it is close to my surname, flight has always fascinated me and I like birds :)

Heya Spen - if you are asking what Flycatchr is - its flycatcher without the "e" . its been my nickname for a good few years now and I left the 'e' out because in the first online game I played flycatcher was taken. I also chose it because I do, it is close to my surname, flight has always fascinated me and I like birds :)

Shadow digs out his GIANT fly swatter......SPLAT!!!!!! lol

hi shadow thanks for welcoming me. are you east, Midwest or west coast

Back