Ugh....go figure.

Nokie

Gravity Guru
Finally got to sit down and paint this weekend. Got about 1.5 hours in, got up to get an adult beverage and forgot I had a little cleaner soaking in my cup.
AD5CA718-89AF-479D-99B6-FD5BC68C6B27.jpeg
I may and try to save it at some other time.
AE825FA2-178C-4E66-AB21-D58F3CBD3801.jpeg
We’ll i guess this calls for more adult beverages

Thanks for the video. It looks pretty easy fix by just going back and laying in some layers.
It was more of a kick in the nads. I was just getting in the groove and it threw me off.
I hadn’t had a chance to paint all week and was looking to sit awhile

I’ve been there [emoji3]. It’s all part of the learning fun. That’s what I keep telling myself anyhow.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

We've all done it @Nokie , in fact most of us have done it many times and will do it again. Even the pro's do it (video proof above) Secret is always give your airbrush a little blast away from your artwork before you start.

Lee

I’m good about spraying off to the side and clearing the needle. This was just distracted, sat down and forgot I had some cleaner in the cup,(with no lid,of course) reaches over to switch colors and bam.... or splat:eek:
I went back out and after about 10 minutes I think I cleaned it up pretty good. 77D50A7A-6C3D-454C-94E1-CAA0B3F674C8.jpeg
Had to go a little dark around the eye, but I think I saved it.

I’m good about spraying off to the side and clearing the needle. This was just distracted, sat down and forgot I had some cleaner in the cup,(with no lid,of course) reaches over to switch colors and bam.... or splat:eek:
I went back out and after about 10 minutes I think I cleaned it up pretty good. View attachment 57733
Had to go a little dark around the eye, but I think I saved it.
Good save Nokie, you’d never know there was an issue.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back