UK Greetings

ClusterTruck

Young Tutorling
Hello, my name is Chris and I’m from the UK. About a month ago I bought an airbrush to start a new hobby painting fine (hah) art.

I am the proud owner of a Paasche Vision with 0.2, 0.38 and 0.6 needles. A Sparmax TC-620X compressor, and Createx Illustration paints.

I have produced a few noteworthy projects, learning as I go along. Currently absorbing as much as possible and working up to some realism and improving my freehand skills.

Welcome from Australia :)
Cant wait to see what you have done so far, do you have an arty background !
We’ve a few Members here from the UK

Thank you for the warm welcome, this is very much appreciated.

To answer a question, unfortunately my background is not in art, so I am having to learn and practise a lot because my ambition doesn’t align with my skill [emoji28]

My one redeeming quality is that I am enthusiastic, and very much here with an open mind to learn from others, and help support other enthusiasts who share my appreciation for airbrush art.

Nice choice of Handle lol. Welcome, I’m also from the U.K. Feel free to post up anything you’ve completed already. It’s always cool seeing what everybody is up to.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

From one art challenged member to another... you’ll be fine lol
When I picked up and airbrush I couldn’t draw a straight line, but this group of encouraging lunatics kept me going and gave me hope when I felt like throwing my toys out of the pram. It’s a bumpy road when starting but it does all start to fall into place, don’t ever feel bad about asking questions or for guidance, that’s why we are here, to help newcomers !

Back