Ultimate Airbrush College

Whistlingtom

Gravity Guru
Hi friends of the colored air flow,

College:
A couple of weeks ago I have subscribed to Mitch's Airbrush College which is availble as monthly subscription now . The first course "Black and White madness" is alreday online and I just wanted to give you my impression on the class:

I personally think it is a great resource for everyone interested in this art as it coveres the basics as well as the difficulties of a complex portrait. The videos are detailed, well done and show clearly what to focus on. Certainly, it will help me a lot developping my spraying skills. E. g I wasn´t fully aware of the fact that the different airbrush pattern required different incidence angles. Now I am eager to complete the training sessions for the indidual parts of an portrait and will happily post my attempts here.

MEOW on Schöllershammer
Apart from that, I have indeed bought the MEOW SBS, which already taught me a lot in terms of how much paint is the right amount for scratching textures. My first trial on Schöllershammer 4G illustration board was somehow OK (will port next week), but the surface did not tolerate my agressive scratching well so that I will repeat on Ampersand claybord soon. What is your experience on the difference between the two differnent supports?

Best
Thomas

Now , this sounds very interesting :cool:
It's good stuff, we carried out a trial review of it, nice video, well explained. Similar to the first big one Mitch did but way more detailed and gets into a lot more use of shieleds, etc.

If it’s anything like Mitch’s original course it will be amazing! Thr guy know what he’s talking about, if it weren’t for him I doubt I would be painting!
As for your question clay board is superior to G4 for scratching, and Yupo would be better still, if you can afford the Blair Synthetic paper then you will have a paper that is a beast for erasing erasing on!

Back