USA Trident paint

R

rottie72

Hello Ron here
Is anyone in the USA using Trident paint?
The site quotes SOON to USA. Has anyone ordered it from AU,and how did it work out?
The DNA paints look like a lot of fun.
Thanks

Hi, i have been using trident and think they are great.I got mine direct from Aus (DNA) great service as we have no importer .

I just watched a clip in which a funny English person tests Trident paints quite thoroughly while sipping up some JD along the way:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mbbCutP5Huw

It got me interested enough to consider trying the stuff and it might be an interesting alternative for those who bang their heads against the wall over the demise of the solvent based paints.

Last edited:
thanks ignis, i been wanting to try it too , just dont know where to get it

I just watched a clip in which a funny English person tests Trident paints quite thoroughly while sipping up some JD along the way:

Trident Water based Airbrush Paint Review - YouTube

It got me interested enough to consider trying the stuff and it might be an interesting alternative for those who bang their heads against the wall over the demise of the solvent based paints.

he is a memeber of this forum that is stevee,

thanks, he has lots of videos on you tube, check em out, and yeah if they got some humor in em, even better, if you cant laugh, well then whats the point

Hey Ron where can you get this trident paint at I live in the US but I have seen any of the trident where can we get some samples at. Thanks

Back