Usaairbrush.....

Have any of you dealt much with Usaairbrush? I have placed an order over two weeks ago and have not heard from them since. I have called and left messages many times and still no response. They took my money but have not shipped anything nor let me know what is up.

I am hoping some of you ahve good things to say about them lol

Badger Airbrushes Specta-Tex Multi-purpose and Textile Paints | USA AIRBRUSH SUPPLY
here are some reviews for that company buddy...

https://www.facebook.com/USAAirbrushSupply/reviews

:rolleyes:

I hate dealing with them. You never know how it will go...

That said, my last three or four orders have taken exactly 10 days to ship from date of purchase, with no communication at all from them. I usually get a shipping notification the day of, or the day after I receive my order(s).

Isn't that just Badger's online store?
They try say it isn't, but everything I have ever ordered from them ships from and is paid for by Badger. I also once added to an order they didn't ship for weeks, and when I got the paypal invoice it had the owners name on it... They also checked on that order that did not ship for weeks, and when they found it, it was "just sitting in shipping with no explanation as to why it was sitting". Now, how do you walk out and check shipping from someplace if you are supposedly in a different location?

Well that stinks. I was liking the Spectra Tex paint....guess ill look elsewhere....now on to figuring out how to get my money back from them.

Back