Using Brushes for fur

B

Bingy99

Would some kind person, see if they can put up a photo or two showing the procedure for using a Paint Brush to help to paint fur. Best type of brush to use and how to actually airbrush over the paint brush to get the effect required.

Would some kind person, see if they can put up a photo or two showing the procedure for using a Paint Brush to help to paint fur. Best type of brush to use and how to actually airbrush over the paint brush to get the effect required.

I'm in the process of making another video that's more "hands on" about this and showing how to trim your brushes..... Stay tuned ;)

Josh

I use em in combination with freehanding, great for detailing fur

i made myself one from a brush cut the upper half of and glueed it between 2 pieces cardboard and use the brush and spread it with my fingers for the effect that i want

I use em in combination with freehanding, great for detailing fur

Atta boy rick!! Thats the only way to do it, the brush is only used like a stencil but at the same time it give you a little cushion for error for your dagger strokes, especially if you not totally confident with them. You have to do the free hand or it will look very bad.

Josh

Lol, giving you a hard time... When I click on it, it says the owner of vid didn't make it available for mobile(or something of that sort)

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1359515543.051707.jpg
Here's what it does... Not a biggee for me, but it might help someone else.

You till get that messge if
1. Publisher ticked in dont show on Mobile.

2. Publisher uses music with No Rights from The music owner

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk 2

Back