Very stupid question

when I was a very young I went to octoberfest...I had a cheeseburger there with everything in the inside....Really good as I remember it anyway.

Never thought about adding onion and Jalapeno with the cheese! Thanks for the idea Roadkill!!!

not a problem....all this talk of burgers and I am wanting another one....But I am totally stuffed as it is.

Well I am off to dream of prime rib...Had my fill of burgers. Night all

HighJacked the highjackers back on to topic

With a 0.5 tip you'll have difficulty controlling the flow if you thin your paint too much, also your if you drop the pressure after thinning you'll get bad atomisation and spidering will be phenomenal, I would suggest mixing your paint with a transparent medium, I now use Golden transparent base and noticed that there is practically no tip dry at all, you can also use a good reducer or small drop of glycerine at the same time, Transparent base and/or reducer seem to have the effect of making your paint flow better, I've also noticed less problem with intermittent or broken lines.

Thanks for the tips, I have been getting a lot of intermittent broken lines and I had no idea why it was happening and other times I'm getting spidering,

these Tips should be put in a Trouble shooting sticky thread, for us newbies :)

Another thing to consider. All airbrushes start at 0.0 (really they do). The nozzle size doesn't dictate the level of detail one can pull from an airbrush, that only indicates what size of pigment particle that can pass through it. Detail is really determined by the bevel of the needle. The longer the bevel the easier it is to pull fine details.

Another thing to consider. All airbrushes start at 0.0 (really they do). The nozzle size doesn't dictate the level of detail one can pull from an airbrush, that only indicates what size of pigment particle that can pass through it. Detail is really determined by the bevel of the needle. The longer the bevel the easier it is to pull fine details.

Good point there BG, all this food talk was making my cholesterol rise :)

Back