W I P s and finished artworks question

Tuffnutz

Detail Decepticon!
If you have a WIP should you continue to use the original thread to post the updated pictures or should you post a new thread so it becomes most recent activity?. Just wondering what other people do.
Tuff.

Hi Tuff - from what I have seen - the same thread gets updated with WIP pics, and then some peeps post a new thread when its finished.

Hello mate, its really up to you.....this is your place! But most trend to just have the original wip thread and thats all, unless it is a piece of excellent magnitude that warrants a "finished"thread (I am yet to do one haha)
Hope this helps

Me personally, i just do another thread for every major update. I seldom get stuff done that my original thread gets lost behind all the other more awesome threads and i am just way too lazy to look for it ;-)

If you have a WIP should you continue to use the original thread to post the updated pictures or should you post a new thread so it becomes most recent activity?. Just wondering what other people do.
Tuff.

If you keep all your updates to the original thread it makes your progress easier for other to find and follow, if you create a new post in that thread it will automatically return to the front each time you update, so don't worry about it being lost in the archives, once your piece is completed you can create a new thread to emphasize this.

As Ad Fez says, you can decide yourself, but it is definitely easier to follow for the rest of us if you keep everything in one place.

The little airbrushes at the side of the forum tell us when there are new threads or unread posts within those threads so we don't miss anything.

Note: don't edit the original post by adding pictures, create a new post for each update and new pictures in that same thread.

Me personally, i just do another thread for every major update. I seldom get stuff done that my original thread gets lost behind all the other more awesome threads and i am just way too lazy to look for it ;-)

LOL, you can find them easy by going to your profile and clicking "All threads started by" under your avatar or profile picture, this means you will see a list of all the threads you started yourself.

LOL, you can find them easy by going to your profile and clicking "All threads started by" under your avatar or profile picture, this means you will see a list of all the threads you started yourself.

Thanks bro. I knew i was missing something....

Back