For Every Airbrush Artist!

Ready to get involved? Register for free and you won't see any google advertising!

Register

want to learn

Discussion in 'Airbrush Courses' started by cromag, May 1, 2012.

1. cromag

cromag Young Tutorling

can anyone recomend any dvds websites books etc on some step by step airbrushing projects? im new to the airbrush sceen but past the dots daggerstrokes etc and looking to pratice on anything but having a hard time finding a good place that teaches like this site (i finnished all of these projects) would really appricate any help thnx
  2. Ricce

Ricce Young Tutorling

3. RebelAir

RebelAir Air-Valve Autobot!

Cromag there are dozens of really good sites out there mate, been surfing a fair bit of late and amongst many individual artists sites have found some have really good step by steps added, even have a few at airbrushanswers.com that may help but will add any links I find to others I come across..If I remember to save em LOL :)...
  4. cromag

cromag Young Tutorling

thnx for the info

thanks for the info i really appricate it i must of bought 20 dvds that say will walk u thru step by step when its some guy wizzin thru some awsome picture without explaining what there doing or how they went about getting the original pic to start with be it stencil off computer etc i wish i knew about other tutorials that teach like this site im kind of a spazzz but im addicted n need more!!!!!!!
  5. enemyilaf

enemyilaf Young Tutorling

cromag, I do agree with AcE, there are a lot of good instructional videos out there.

Oh, I had to go back and reread that you finished the instruction videos here... Well if your followed along with all of Airbrushtutors piece, and want more, then I would also suggest airbrushanswers.

But you might want to review AirbrushTutors videos again, since he presents some excellent information that is more than doing a project. TRY not to RUSH yourself, don't just do the video projects... try to take the information and create your own personal project with the techniques you have seen.

I know AirbrushTutor did an eye video... so take the info in that to paint some marbles, or spheres... do some simple curtains, or paint a finger... since in that eye video all of these images can be reproduced, just using the techniques he showed.

I have been blessed to work with some excellent guys (I am still learning!), but the main thing is to POST your work for peer review. This feedback can be more valuable than you can imagine. It is what helps you to get the most out of future instructional projects. And it will push your skills!!!

And you are on a site that has some excellent artist!
    airbrushtutor likes this.
  6. airbrushtutor

airbrushtutor Love Spreading Overseer Admin

http://www.airbrushanswers.com - Tonnes of content cromag, it's a membership site which likely has the most content of any airbrush site, but at a ridiculously low price.
    get on it.
  7. Squishy

Squishy Queen Clown Slayer Mod

Airbrushanswers is great, if there's something in particular you're struggling with , someone will do a vid tutorial for you as soon as they have time. There are some good eggs there. And I agree with enemyilaf. I know you've seen them, but def worth watching again. Airbrush tutors vids are awesome, start at the beginning and get each technique down, then apply to your own ideas. If you have a laptop, maybe you could have it next to you while you try stuff out. I've learnt everything I know (not too much admittedly Lol!) from sites like this which are so generous with their info, without any added agenda, such as selling products.