Warm hello from UK

M

MarcinG

Hello everyone,

I'm Marcin and I live in central UK.
I've recently purchased my first airbrushing kit and I'm slowly progressing through basics.
I converted half of my garage to paint workshop, built collapsible paint booth and sorted out an A0 size drawing board on which I can paint while having a ton of reference materials attached on sides.

My kit so far consists of Iwata HP CS, Sealey compressor (24l), big moisture trap, some cheap practice paints, Wicked Detail set, cutting board, Swann n Morton blade, ton of 150 micron foil sheets, face mask from 3M and other bits and bobs.

After Xmas I will also expand the toolset by pinstriping kit. Most likely few Kafka brushes and OneShot paint.

I'm aiming towards custom automotive work. Mainly because I own a beautiful cruiser (Suzuki Intruder Volusia 2003 if anyone's interested) but also because I always had a thing for drawing and I actually have a small business on a side, doing wedding photography, web design and hosting and graphics design in general. So I want to add extra field I can deliver but treat it more as a hobby than anything else.

I was very lucky to find a great community of bikers on a forum I'm a member of and after some reading I believe this forum for airbrushing is equally friendly and helpful. I hope Ill get to talk to all of you and I hope I'll be able to contribute over time as much as I will learn.

Regards
Marcin

Welcome to the rite place, lol!! You will love it here! Great people, and answers on demand :) lots to learn! Again welcome!!

Josh

Big welcome aboard mate, you should find every thing you need here, if not just ask.

Marcin I'm glad you found this forum. You won't be disappointed. Great to have you on here. Anytime you need questions answered this is the place. Looking forward to watching your talent grow. Welcome from Florida!!!!

Hi from a fellow brit. Good to have another biker here, hopefully won't be too long until your ride has some killer new artwork!

Back