Watch "Drawing Time Lapse: silver pitcher - hyperrealist…" on YouTube

steve1111

Needle-chuck Ninja
Not sure if this is in the rite section but this is pretty cool
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Just wanted to say thank you for posting........
.......... you suck!

LOL

I just spent the better part of two hours watching various types of these videos in total mesmerized amazement. Wish some of the resident masters we have could find the time to do something like this for one of their Air Brush projects. Really helps sometimes to see all the layers applied and pulled together in a fast forward continuum !

Wish some of the resident masters we have could find the time to do something like this for one of their Air Brush projects. Really helps sometimes to see all the layers applied and pulled together in a fast forward continuum !
You should watch @RebelAir 's (one of our resident masters) YouTube channel. He has tons of air brush videos just like that. Some that are sped-up, others that are hours long with commentary through the whole thing. Perfect if you want to see the multiple layers that goes into airbrushing. I especially recommend the Bogart's Eyes series.

Just not as photorealistic (but cheerz) LOL..That shiz takes up a million editing hours not too mention a twenty hour video LOL..It would be a fun project to do and not really very hard when you look at how he's layered it, just lots of contrast and nice clean greys and placing the right one in the right spot..The main trick to chrome done like that is to treat it pretty much as a paint by numbers and keep your tones flat instead of gradiated, its sitting a pure white next to a near pure black that does a lot of the effect rather than having to blend any transparents..Good job for those who like frisket but might have a go, wld be fun to replicate it with an airbrush..

Drawing timelapse: a bottle of Oddka vodka - hype…:
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.
This one is pretty cool as well

Love those vids,
in the first video as far as I can tell the paints that are used are opaque, how does he handle blue shift? op is that only with airbrushing and not with applying paint with a brush ?

You should watch @RebelAir 's (one of our resident masters) YouTube channel. He has tons of air brush videos just like that. Some that are sped-up, others that are hours long with commentary through the whole thing. Perfect if you want to see the multiple layers that goes into airbrushing. I especially recommend the Bogart's Eyes series.

I've watched Rebel a couple of times during the stream portion! Have to admit though, haven't been much online. Heat, stress and other things leave me zapped by days end.

Back