water based flames with Kandy effect video

Seamonkey

Air-Valve Autobot!
here is the kandy effect fire video if your interested

[video=youtube;PtNpjKw6i0Y]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PtNpjKw6i0Y[/video]

Last edited by a moderator:
no one like a show off Josh,....LOL just kidding I am just jealous that is a great video Thanks.

Is that a technique that can be learned, or are people like me without talent out of luck?

Is that a technique that can be learned, or are people like me without talent out of luck?

Yes it can be learned, my flames have came a long way!! It just takes some getting use to layering it right and getting the form of it down. You can get it.

Josh

Yes it can be learned, my flames have came a long way!! It just takes some getting use to layering it right and getting the form of it down. You can get it.

Josh
"yes....if you where not born awesome like my fine self then you will have to learn how to do it "hehe

have you not seen it strictly! its an awesome video, I'm sure he doesn't mind me saying, but josh got inspiration from gearboxx after watching his extremely comprehensive tutorial/method, added in the skull to produce something awesome, combine all of this with mitchs video on fire and as far as I know "thats how you do fire" the orange airbrush forum is burning that shiz up! .......I'm sorry I don't know what came over me

thats true! i just wanted to try gearboxxx's version and when i made the video i just used the cliff notes to make it a little simpler. his is way better but that wasnt his first time doing it either, lol!

well I liked it anyhow, "not bad"for a first try haha ;o)
thanks lol!! i had done flames before just not with water based flames. the tutor did his the same way as mine with wicked. gearboxxx uses the kandy effect auto air line and i believe that is why his had a better glow and pop to it..... and his skull was amazing :)

I think you should have another go soon, when you think how much your skulls/skills have improved even since doing the fire, I would be cool to use the skull from last comp done on the same style as mitchs.hmmmm may have to try that myself after next comp....

I think you should have another go soon, when you think how much your skulls/skills have improved even since doing the fire, I would be cool to use the skull from last comp done on the same style as mitchs.hmmmm may have to try that myself after next comp....

i may just do that :)

Back