Wazzzup from San Francisco, CA!!

I

inked_swagga

Sup Everyone! I want to give a HUGE thanks to Mitch (AirbrushTutor) for the AWESOME youtube vids, such an inspiration and has helped build my control tremendously!!, I just picked up a airbrush a couple of months ago and hadn't spent much time with it until this past month, and now all I think about at work is... I CAN'T WAIT TO GET HOME AND CRANK ON THE COMPRESSOR AND BLOOOW ME SOME PAINT HAHA!!

I hope to make new friends and learn a bunch of new skills from all the talent here in the forum!! Any one else here from Northen Cali???!!

Welcome, this is a great forum. A lot of good people who want to help others. Just looked At the eye. Looks great.

Dylan

Welcome home Inked.. You have found a great place to hang and learn ...Post of some of your stuff even if it is just dots and daggers.

Hey there Swagga, hi from the UK. It is addictive isn't it, and so is this forum lol, you'll soon be addicted to this place too.

Welcome, this is a great forum. A lot of good people who want to help others. Just looked At the eye. Looks great.

Dylan

Thanks D!! Yeah spent some time viewing the threads yesterday, and i see nothing but POSITIVE Vibes I can digg it!! Thanks man, I hope to only get better!

Welcome home Inked.. You have found a great place to hang and learn ...Post of some of your stuff even if it is just dots and daggers.

Thanks man! Awesome, this place is great, love how yall encourage us Beginners!!

Welcome to the family!! I too just seen the eye and it looks awesome!!

Josh

Hey thanks for the welcome Josh and the compliment!!

Hey there Swagga, hi from the UK. It is addictive isn't it, and so is this forum lol, you'll soon be addicted to this place too.

Awesome the UK! Love the diversity here!! Hahaha yeah it is, once I started getting a nack for it, haha I'm sure I will~!

Hi Inked, this forum is all about "spreadin the love." Lots of nice people and wonderful artists here and they all want to help each other excel in ABing. Welcome!!
Cheryl

welcome aboard inked, you will like here, this is a genuine and good hearted group.

Back