Welcome from Canada

M

mamcg

Hi my name is Marc and i come from Montreal Quebec Canada, i start with airbrush and i have look some web site but not very impress .. so i find airbrushtutor and forum i can tell you this website just make my very happy when i don't try to paint i like some activity out side i make photos and i like it this is a real challenge to try to paint a beautiful picture from nature i hope here i can perfection my Technic with all your tips that's why i like this web site everyone is full respect and i think we can do a miracle when we're not alone :p so i hope you have some fun like me and use your airbrush like you making love softly (except fetishist lmaooo ) so have a very nice day and have fun all :)

M

Malky

HI Marc

Bienvenue sur le forum, j'espère que vous avez beaucoup de plaisir ici

Malky

airbrushtutor

Love Spreading Overseer
haha! Welcome to the forum Marc, good to have you here. i like how you used love making and airbrushing in the same sentence.
i think we've found our sites casanova :)

M

mamcg

wow in french cool and i can say thx you for that loll its not every where that happen :p lot of fun and that just the start :D im so happy to find an active place active member yeah that just start lolll. canvas casanova lmaooo damn why she left me :'( hahaha if i am :( lollll :p

R

reset

So send you lots of love from Germany... have a nice stay (or better sticky stay) here

M

mamcg

yeahh lolll i cant close the page i scare to miss something lolllllllll

Seamonkey

Air-Valve Autobot!
yeahh lolll i cant close the page i scare to miss something lolllllllll

Get tapatalk app for your phone!! It organizes everything that is new so you dont miss a thing!! Its all i use now!!

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk