Welcome our first Moderator!

airbrushtutor

Love Spreading Overseer
Hey guys - just wanted to give a big hand to Malky and introduce him as the first airbrush forum Moderator!
Malky has accepted my request for him to become a Moderator to help keep this forum clean and safe on it's journey to becoming one of the web's most helpful and interactive online airbrush resources!
This is a massive favor to me and I cannot show enough thanks for his support..
Thanks a million Malcolm :)

Congrats also from me Malky,with you as moderator im sure whe dont get spammers (Mooi werk malky )

Thanks Mitch

It's good to be able to help, I won't let you down and I know for sure, together we can keep this this a safe place for all our genuine members (friends) and do what came here to do "help each other"

For all members, the only thing that will change is that your friendly environment will become safer.

I would ask all members, if you see anything you think doesn't add up or make sense or you find that certain posts may be offensive, please make that known to either Mitch or myself, together we will keep your forum clean and problem free.

Malky

Malky Ithink you are the right man for the job and it suits me just fine

Malky Ithink you are the right man for the job and it suits me just fine

Thanks Badass, There is no real right man for the job, but if I can keep the wolves from the door, that means Mitch can make more super videos without having to worry about about problems.

Thanks also to everyone else for their support, I don't plan to let anyone down, I have contact with amazing friends here on the forum and I won't let any cyber nuts spoil that for any of us.

This is our forum and with all of your help, I plan to keep it that way.

Regards and respect Malky

Gefeliciteerd Malky :)

Congratz and respect to you, I know what kind of job it is ;) I build a forum for my girl lol

I'm absolutely sure the forum is on a great start with you helping Mitch out :D

Thank you Mr Micron, with a little luck the only difference you will notice will less spam.

Malky

Controlling Spam is a full time job on a forum , I use to run and co run a few forums and VB code writing still can not control the amount of spam some places get.But I know you are up for the task and will make a great mod for this site.

Malky you a highlander???

Controlling Spam is a full time job on a forum , I use to run and co run a few forums and VB code writing still can not control the amount of spam some places get.But I know you are up for the task and will make a great mod for this site.

Malky you a highlander???

Thanks again friend

It is now my task to simply kick them off when they appear, it's all you can do these days, they constantly change their IP addresses to avoid detection.

And no I'm not a highlander, I'm a "sassenach" most people think that is an insult intended for our English friends, but that is not true, the word is old gealic and means "lowlander" which anybody not of the highlands, and since I was born in Glasgow I'm am that, I am however a Maclean of the clan Maclean, makers of fine toothpaste since time began, lol

Thanks again friend

It is now my task to simply kick them off when they appear, it's all you can do these days, they constantly change their IP addresses to avoid detection.

And no I'm not a highlander, I'm a "sassenach" most people think that is an insult intended for our English friends, but that is not true, the word is old gealic and means "lowlander" which anybody not of the highlands, and since I was born in Glasgow I'm am that, I am however a Maclean of the clan Maclean, makers of fine toothpaste since time began, lol

I'm from the clan McBride ( Mac Giolla Bridhe ) in old Gealic , Family came to the states in 1865 from Dublin,Ireland , So I guess that makes us both cut form the same stone so to speak.

But yes Chaging IP's , Ping off different IP's it never ends but I am glad we have you to help out with that.

I'm from the clan McBride ( Mac Giolla Bridhe ) in old Gealic , Family came to the states in 1865 from Dublin,Ireland , So I guess that makes us both cut form the same stone so to speak.

But yes Chaging IP's , Ping off different IP's it never ends but I am glad we have you to help out with that.

Yes indeed, I guess your family's move was a result of the potato famine at that time, many families where uprooted because of that,

Yes indeed, I guess your family's move was a result of the potato famine at that time, many families where uprooted because of that,

Yes , famine dove a lot of folks form their home lands. I have been over to both Ireland and Scotland for visits and have met some of my family who still live in the area.
Sometime I wish I grew up there but that is just me. Back than the U.S. were giving tracks of land out to people in immigrated during that time and my family ended up with 500 acres in North Carolina , Than sold it and moved Northwest to Indiana. Most of them became Coal miners being the property they bought was rich in coal . Now I only have one half great Uncle that is still mining coal . On the same land my family owned ..But like most things a big company offered my Great grand parents a lot of money for the place and they took it. But that all happened before my time .

Back