Well, I'm back

RichardH

Detail Decepticon!
I pulled my Infinity's out from storage along with all the paints I used a couple years ago and cleaned the brushes good. Only one was stuck from old paint and it got a very good cleaning.
I have looked over the forum and see some old friends and hopefully some new ones to chat with.
Not sure how the Etac and Golden High Flow will be any good but I am going to mix them up with the battery stir thingy and hopefully get some use out of some of them.
Hope every one is doing OK with the virus and I don't plan on making any unnecessary trips from the home.
Everyone take care and i'll be checking in pretty often.

Good to see you back man! Thankfully things haven’t changed here too much. I’m looking forward to seeing some work posted up from you.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Good to see you back man! Thankfully things haven’t changed here too much. I’m looking forward to seeing some work posted up from you.

Thanks Man. I'm looking forward to start back. Been a while, but hopefully I can remember how to do it. Not sure what subjects I'll give a go at but it will take a little while to get the hang of it again.

Thanks Man. I'm looking forward to start back. Been a while, but hopefully I can remember how to do it. Not sure what subjects I'll give a go at but it will take a little while to get the hang of it again.
That’s the way Brother! Don’t forget we’re here to help if you need us. But you know what you’re doing, it’ll be just like riding a bike.

Welcome back.
I have the old colden airbrush paint that is more than 10 years old.
It still sprays well.
Before shaking / stirring.
Just throw your bottles in hot water.
The heat makes the paint thinner and mixes more easily.
when it cools down, it returns to its original thickness.

Welcome back.
I have the old colden airbrush paint that is more than 10 years old.
It still sprays well.
Before shaking / stirring.
Just throw your bottles in hot water.
The heat makes the paint thinner and mixes more easily.
when it cools down, it returns to its original thickness.

Thanks erwin de pan for that advice. I'll give that a try today.

Welcome back Richard, it’s always nice to see members back after an absence

Thanks JackEb. I remember when I was first starting and trying to gain knowledge with the airbrush and paint, you was a tremendous help along with others on the help I received. Can't say I know and remember a lot but I did miss the fellowship I got from the forum. When I changed over to model cars building, I still used the airbrushes. Then when the kits got more expensive I don't build them anymore. Got to the point of fixing the warped and bad parts in the kits before I could paint and glue the parts together. Spent way too much time fixing and repairing to enjoy it enough to stay with it.
Not sure what subjects I plan to work on yet but have spent the last few days getting the paints and brushes back into shape.
Thanks for all the help and will probably be needing some more help when I run into a problem or advice. Hope all is well in your area with the virus.

Well if you do need help you know we will all be here hopefully with the answers you need. Don't forget pics. We like pics.

Lee

Thanks jord001. I ordered some lapping paste and wanted to make some of the needles shine and slick. I'm going to play with that idea today. Never lapped anything before so it will be a trial and error on an old needle I've saved for some purpose like this.
Hope your day has been good.

Back