Well I've bit the brush and bought one.

Ur going to go even tighter with that setup, i did those lines after a month with my iwata hpc+ but with that small needle u can go smaller.

Cant wait to fix my evolution and make it .15 set up. Going to be MAAAAAD like ur lines soon will be.

Enjoy ur infinity.

Ur going to go even tighter with that setup, i did those lines after a month with my iwata hpc+ but with that small needle u can go smaller.

Cant wait to fix my evolution and make it .15 set up. Going to be MAAAAAD like ur lines soon will be.

Enjoy ur infinity.

I had the evolution too, but I threw it away and kept the needle to use as a toothpick.

I had the evolution too, but I threw it away and kept the needle to use as a toothpick.

... u trew a 150$ ab away. Is this ur way of saying that you don't like the evolution or are u just plain drunk?

Enjoy ur infinity.

Im going to try a piece over the weekend something with a bit of detail, one thing I've found really good with the infinity is the trigger response. Its brilliant, I tried the paint on and paint off exercise between 2 lines and pretty much nailed it lol. I'm not sure what's going on at the moment with my airbrushing lol.

Im going to try some wicked detail over reduced as well to see how that goes regarding fine lines.

regards

Tufty

Back