Well I've bit the brush and bought one.

T

Tufty

After serious consideration I have decided to go and purchase a infinity 2 in 1 crplus.

i decided to get this not only because of the price difference to the micron but the various configurations of the infinity.

I was worried about spending out on the micron and not liking it, I spent hours reading, watching vids and asking questions and decided to purchase it.

Ill keep you all posted on how I goes lol. If it don't go well check out eBay lol.

I'm planning my first piece with detail to put it to the test so keep an eyes out.

regards

Tufty

Nothing wrong with infinity 2 in 1.
Besides it is not the airbrush that makes the art it is the artist who uses it well that makes art.
Look forward to hearing your thoughts and reviews on it.
plus seeing the piece you produce with the new AB.

I'm sure you will be very satified and have no problems with it....I have two of them and they are great, but as Micron said it's not the brush that makes the art......it normally takes about 40 hours to get use to a different/new airbrush so please don't review it harshly if all doesn't go well in the first 5 minutes.....also looking forward to hearing what you think...:)

Last edited by a moderator:
hey tufty can't remember what brush you had before, one word of advice, I had a cheap ebay special before which I produced some reasonable pieces with, that broke (I mean I broke it) and I bought my renegade which in comparison is a high detail precision instrument.I couldn't do anything with it for the first fee tries, what I'm saying is, get your new brush, prepare to go backwards a little bit until you get used to it, do the mods you need and then enjoy your high detail next level airbrushing

Nothing wrong with infinity 2 in 1.
Besides it is not the airbrush that makes the art it is the artist who uses it well that makes art.
Look forward to hearing your thoughts and reviews on it.
plus seeing the piece you produce with the new AB.

That is so true! I can now produce the same quality art but boy does the airbrush look good...lol l found it so hard to decide on what to get from reviews as to be honest they both had their avid supporters and avid haters so I decided to get this one due to price and if it doesn't work out I haven't lost too much money if I decide to try the micron.....

i think you will be very happy with this purchase lol the .4 set up that came with mine never got used till I put it on my evolution siphon feed lol

hey tufty can't remember what brush you had before, one word of advice, I had a cheap ebay special before which I produced some reasonable pieces with, that broke (I mean I broke it) and I bought my renegade which in comparison is a high detail precision instrument.I couldn't do anything with it for the first fee tries, what I'm saying is, get your new brush, prepare to go backwards a little bit until you get used to it, do the mods you need and then enjoy your high detail next level airbrushing

I started off with a cheap Chinese one to get the feel of airbrushing and to see if I fancied pursuing it. I loved it so invested in a second hand iwata hp c + I found that It didn't feel right I have used it for about 4mths. I then sold a few things and decided to invest it in a new brush and this is where I am today. I just don't know why I don't get on with the iwata but I just don't. I give it at least a few months if it don't feel right at the start its like driving a new car, it takes time to get use to the differences. I don't like slating products as its only a personal view as other love them. I'm keeping the iwata as the setup is great for a second brush and who knows I may grow to love it.....

Congrats for getting a new airbrush Tufty. As other´s said just work with it and give it sometime to get used to the airbrush. I guess one thing in the beginning is to get used
to the very fine nozzle and needle since you need to reduce your paint much more, or the clogging will drive you crazy lol. And yes not every airbrush is suited for every person
the same way. Keep us updated how it all goes.

Congrats for getting a new airbrush Tufty. As other´s said just work with it and give it sometime to get used to the airbrush. I guess one thing in the beginning is to get used
to the very fine nozzle and needle since you need to reduce your paint much more, or the clogging will drive you crazy lol. And yes not every airbrush is suited for every person
the same way. Keep us updated how it all goes.

Ive purchased plenty of reducer lol......

After serious consideration I have decided to go and purchase a infinity 2 in 1 crplus.

i decided to get this not only because of the price difference to the micron but the various configurations of the infinity.

I was worried about spending out on the micron and not liking it, I spent hours reading, watching vids and asking questions and decided to purchase it.

Ill keep you all posted on how I goes lol. If it don't go well check out eBay lol.

I'm planning my first piece with detail to put it to the test so keep an eyes out.

regards

Tufty

Don't forget to post photo's of you pulling your hair out and stamping your feet after the first use, lol

Congrats on the purchase!! I have never used a H&S so pressed do write a review!! Hope it works out for you and it just may be the piece that really fits your hand!!

Josh

hey Tufty,

Nice to hear that you made up your mind, yes it is probably the most "sexy" airbrush out there today, if some of my friends/family pops by and see that they get really impressed with how it looks :)

Look forward to see some of the art you produce with this.

/Michael

Congrats on the purchase!! I have never used a H&S so pressed do write a review!! Hope it works out for you and it just may be the piece that really fits your hand!!

Josh

Might even be the piece that fits somebody's forehead, lol

As said, when using a very fine needle nozzle set up it is all about reducing the paint, good luck with it.

Tony

Straight out the box auto air transparent black 1:1 in and pressure wrote down the side. Unbelievable for a newbie lol.

Is it just a fluke?

IMG-20121017-00343.jpg

Back