What about the Iwata HP B plus ?

Diegojavbau

Air-Valve Autobot!
I have a Iwata revolution and dream about the micron , so ..... where in between this one fit ?

Is good enough as a detail airbrush that worth to buy it ? or not-so-better than the evolution ?

It would be a step up from what you have . but for about 40 dollars more you could get the HP-BH has the built in mac valve.

I have an HP-B+ buts its currently sitting on my shelf lol! Ever since I bought 2 HP-CH hi lines I haven't touched it. It is a great brush but I didn't realize how much smaller the cup was when I bought it. Doesn't come with a lid either but my buddy made one for it. Now that I just got my micron I also bought another hose so I can hook my B+ back up and have a crazy arsenal of detail brushes going on lol!

Good point Herb, another reason I switched to the CH's, love my mac valves.

Yes I will admit when I first got the micron I thought I never would use the thing but now I always use it.

+1 on the CH's and +2 on the microns lol and +3 I gotta have the mac valve on the nose and while i am at it +4 gotta have a lid

Thanks for the advices !!!

I forget to mention that the HP B+ is used and I can get it at lower price , so I can't choose the cup size or the MAC valve , is just an opportunity that showed up

Last edited:
hey if you feel it is a good price then go for it. Never can have too many airbrushes...

I bought my CM-B the same way, small cup with no lid, still a great brush . I found a solution as a cap and I am sure you can too.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

I have one and its a great brush, now I have the micron it is my #2 brush so still up there.. Get it if its the right price.

lee

I really like my HPB+ I just added and external MAC valve not quite as easy to use as the one thats on the brush but I assume the results are the same...

I really like my HPB+ I just added and external MAC valve not quite as easy to use as the one thats on the brush but I assume the results are the same...

Exactly the same setup, external mac valve on my quick release. works a treat.

Lee

Back