What compressor in U.K.?

PogArt

Detail Decepticon!
Hi my friends...
I were searching this thread but couldn't find what I were looking for...
As some of you already know, I'm pretty new beginner, just have started collecting the kit to start off ;)
- Iwata CM-SB airbrush on its way...
- Createx Wicked Detail on its way ;)
I NEED RELIABLE COMPRESSOR (UK) !!!
But for less money as I spent more than I could ;)
I'm searching eBay (UK) and I'm looking at ORINO 24L compressor, 65db loud (£129)...
There is not moisture filter...
This is about the price I can afford...
But how can I know if this is going to be reliable one ? ;)

Can somebody advice me good, reliable compressor to get from eBay please?

I'm starting now so it's going to be small work, detailed fine arts on paper at the moment...
But I like to paint on house's wall when I get better, some arts on to the door...

Heeeeeelppppppp ;)

Not familiar with that brand I'm afraid, but the size is good, and will be good for the larger pieces you want to do later. 60 DB is usually cited as conversation level, so 65 will be little louder than that, not the quietest, but not too noisy either, and probably the best noise level you will get for that money unless you get something used. Water traps are not an issue, you can buy them separately, as well as an in-line one for your airbrush which I recommend. If noise is not an issue you could look at somewhere like machine mart and look at something like Clarkes, which are a reliable brand and can be a good price - but they will be loud. If you find something good on E-bay it is easier to post a link here so people can check it out, and advise if it's suitable. Unfortunately the quieter the compressor the more expensive it gets. This Orazio could be good to get you started, but have no idea about how reliable it would be.

Thank you for your comment...
I spent lots of time, trying to make the right choice, not easy though ;)
Just moment ago I've found quiet dental compressor 22L tank, 54db for £290 ;)
https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/282588476312

Unfortunately it is too expensive for me at the moment...
So just to be able to run my airbrush I have placed the order for ORAZIO as I have mentioned earlier...
As you said,it's not too bad for start,and the manufacturer is based in U.K.
https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/291716381102

The 24L was last one, so I did share with you link to 9L tank if you interested to have a look on its description ;)
Thank you very much ;)

It looks ok and is pretty quiet. I've not heard of them either but it will do the job for certain.

Lee

Back