What is this?

S

Snoochies

Came with my starter pack, no idea what to do with it?

Attachments

• Attatchment.jpg
    Attatchment.jpg
    33.5 KB · Views: 37
Smart girl got it. it is a quick disconnect set, which has a mac valve built in, this allows the brush and hose to be disconnected easily, it swivels, and it can turn your air pressure down.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Smart girl got it. it is a quick disconnect set, which has a mac valve built in, this allows the brush and hose to be disconnected easily, it swivels, and it can turn your air pressure down.

Yay!! I win the boobie prize lolol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

It's garbage, and since I recycle, you can send it to me. ;)

Ok, Wayne was right, Michele was half right. :) Definitely a keeper, I use mine religiously.

So I guess the question is, how to I use it? I am guessing it attaches between the hose and airbrush. Does it mean I can just keep the compressor at a certain psi and this will help me adjust the pressure up and down instead of using the compressor?

Yes, you keep your compressor at the Max PSI you would ever use for painting and adjust the pressure right at the airbrush. The Male QD goes on the airbrush and the other end goes to your 1/8" fitting on your hose.

Boooooooooommmm and another happy customer.... How you settling in snooch!?

Back