What manufacturer, model and years of production?

http://www.getpainted.com/vintageairbrushes.html
Guess it's probably the czheckeslovakian make. Praha./ Woessner
Idk without speaking any czhec I doubt I'll find any other info.

@Robbyrockett2 you've come to the truth while I was sleeping:D
Thanks for the links!

It looks like I have smth made in Czechoslovakia, due to similar design shown. Mine only looks like elder model.

Scroll down through there and you'll find it as well as an actual Russian made brush... Vitebsk.... Wild looking one too.

I've got that one made in BSSR (Vitebsk). The airbrush we're talking about were manufactured at other factory.
The one shown isn't wild compared to another one soviet era made I've got. That one is of crazy design! I bet no one has seen that:)

@Robbyrockett2 you've come to the truth while I was sleeping:D
Thanks for the links!

It looks like I have smth made in Czechoslovakia, due to similar design shown. Mine only looks like elder model.

I've got that one made in BSSR (Vitebsk). The airbrush we're talking about were manufactured at other factory.
The one shown isn't wild compared to another one soviet era made I've got. That one is of crazy design! I bet no one has seen that:)
........I wanna see

Yeah I actually think praha is the city and maybe not the makers name..... The maker would be woessner but probably had previous names.

While searching praha it seems airbrushing is very popular in that city for a long time. So I could certainly see an old airbrush maker being located there.

........I wanna see

You will!
I've already talked here for an ABs photo session:D

Yeah I actually think praha is the city and maybe not the makers name..... The maker would be woessner but probably had previous names.

While searching praha it seems airbrushing is very popular in that city for a long time. So I could certainly see an old airbrush maker being located there.

Most likely:)

Checked up the threads on the air inlet. M6X0.6o_O Where will I get the fitting to connect to the hose?:confused:

Here's the look from other side of the tool.
I need to make new trigger as one side of it is broken. though everything still moves smooth. And I have some though on restoring the chrome plating.

P1010013.JPG

Having screwed out first part from the back you can see the knob regulating air valve spring tension.

P1010014.JPG

After removing second part you can see two springs. One for the horizontal air valve, another one (bigger one) is for needle mechanism.

P1010015.JPG P1010016.JPG
Completely disassembled.
The guy was not washed for decades:)
Top part is the needle. The most bent needle of the bent AB needles ever:)

P1010017.JPG

Here's how the air nozzle looks like compared to Wold A1 of 1912 and A2 of 30-40s. The air nozzle looks similar to A2, but has limiting ring.

P1010020.JPG P1010021.JPG

The paint nozzle looks similar to 1912 Wold, both nozzles are not removable.
Though my "newcomer" was severely used, the paint nozzle of it looks OK.

P1010022.JPG P1010025.JPG

How is the trigger supposed to grab the needle?
I can see where the air valve clamps to it and you can adjust it but I don't see how the trigger grabs it.

Could not stand not to buy it. Another old airbrush of not existing country.
From appearance of it I'd say it's older than the first one I got.
The thing needs some cleaning, but it's not a problem.

old.JPG

Back