what size should pics be?

K

KaP

I took a couple pics with my phone of my new krome practice and put them on my PC but it says they are too big to upload. What size should they be?

Kevin

I took a couple pics with my phone of my new krome practice and put them on my PC but it says they are too big to upload. What size should they be?

Kevin

Hi Kap, your pics have to be under 1 MB, if the pic is in your computer you can resize it without cropping in windows "Paint" if you have that, if you have any other photo editing software installed you can also resize your pics in any of those.

Right click your pics to view their properties before resizing, if your pic is around 1.4 MB a 75-80% resize wound generally bring to around 950 kb making ideal for uploading, if you want to keep your original size, click "save as" instead of save so you have your original copy intact.

Thanks Madbrush as soon as I can get on my PC downstairs I will resize and post. I did try and make it smaller with photoshop but I guess I didnt go small enough. Thanks again.

Kevin

You can also use photo hosting software like photobucket so you just use a link but it post the photo for all to see

I couldnt put it into a gallery it only let me put it straight into a post it was 522 kb now

Back