What video image editing software?

• Thread starter worldofglasscraft
  • Start date
W

worldofglasscraft

Hi,
Looking at Mitch's vids,
I wondered what video image editing software he or others use.
I only know of windows movie maker as it came on the computer.

What does everyone else use for better cuts etc?
regards
Tony

Here I can help you
I'm using Sony Vegas Studio 11 its great programe to cut films and video making :D
If you want I can make the films 4you

Thanks for replying Alvin.
I will check it out and when I have a film that I want done I will be in touch buddy.
Thanks.

You could return the favor by helping me learn Airbrushing :D Check my Harley Davidson:D

I like Pinnacle Studio 12...But its likely similar to most..I also use Windows Movie Maker for my time lapsed stuff as its pretty easy to work with, less bells and whistles but a strong program in its own right...

Buy a mac it makes editing etc so simple and we now have final cut pro this is really cool if you take the time to understand it .On most mac`s you have i movie so simple and easy to use to blend in pics and sound etc .

Buy a mac it makes editing etc so simple and we now have final cut pro this is really cool if you take the time to understand it .On most mac`s you have i movie so simple and easy to use to blend in pics and sound etc .

I've pm'd you by bank details for the transfer :)

Hahahaha! Macs may make movie making easier, but they also make it more expensive.

Yes i agree with that £££££££SSSS .Mines an older mac that i have updated easily and it copes with the new software as well .

I use Magix movie editor, this is a very cool programm and cheap.

Cflow785

Back