WHATTT???

They are refurbished so that's why so cheap. They may work great, or have little defects which no warranty will cover. It's a risk you have to ponder. Most likely the cups will be worn (no big deal) and threads probably rethreaded. So think of it as a rebuilt refurbished airbrush at a decent price. It's well known I'm not a badger fan so I can't say jump on it even if it was free, but that's just my opinion. I'd say if you have the cash and another airbrush to use so you have no down time and it's something you want then go for it but expect the unepected. Personally I'd forward link this sale to Ken badger and see what he has to say.

Thanks Immortal for your reply. I will do as you suggested and contact Badger (I'm just going through their contact email on their website as I don't have Ken's) I thought it was awfully strange that the price was so low and states that it is "NEW" not "Refurbished". The truth shall be KNOWN!!! lol

Thanks again!!!!

I would hosestly buy a New Krome, or buy one of the Iwatas from Chicago Airbrush supply for not much more money. If I hadnt just bought my Krome and money being spent too freely of late I would be all over those!

I would hosestly buy a New Krome, or buy one of the Iwatas from Chicago Airbrush supply for not much more money. If I hadnt just bought my Krome and money being spent too freely of late I would be all over those!

Hey Nada,

I'm probably inferring wrongly here but, is there an Iwata sale going on at Chicago Airbrush I don't know about? OOOOO if there is, I'm in trouble!

The Krome is already on my list and will purchase it from TCG! Can't wait!!!!!!!

Thanks for your reply neighbor:D

Hey Nada,

I'm probably inferring wrongly here but, is there an Iwata sale going on at Chicago Airbrush I don't know about? OOOOO if there is, I'm in trouble!

The Krome is already on my list and will purchase it from TCG! Can't wait!!!!!!!

Thanks for your reply neighbor:D
What price does TCG have it for?

Hi Kitty,
Yep they are real and mine were new not refurbs. I bought 2 from Amazon last year, one to use and one for spare/parts because it was cheaper to buy a 2nd 20/20 at that price than to buy an extra needle and nozzle. It works great although one of the needle tips was bent on arrival but it came with a spare and I could straighten the bent one out. Apart from that it was brand new, works a dream and has a very smooth trigger action. It is very easy to clean because you can take the whole head off and clean it without taking out the nozzle.

It was designed to rival Iwata Microns and it doesn't do a bad job although the Microns still have the edge imo. It is a dedicated detail airbrush, the cup is small and the spare parts are expensive but you can not beat the price. It is very fussy with paint so you have to get the thinning right and I wouldn't recommend it for a beginners airbrush. I have never used a Krome so I can't compare it. I confess that after I bought my Olympos MP200C Micron which is a lot more forgiving with paint I have not used it. Here's me using it in one of my video's if you want to see it in action also I did the detail on my Avatar with it. Sotar comes in after 2.30 minutes:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=k9iGd7P0DMI&list=UUzbRkRDppxu9lRq7WvrO9jw

Just be aware that if you have a standard 1/8th air hose your will need a Badger adapter fitting to attach any Badger airbrush.

Same here, brought 2 at the same time as Mel, both sealed in the packaging. They work well when you have the paint consistency right. They are a detail brush though.

Lee

Hey all.
It also look a bit wierd to me .
Blick is selling the 20/20 for $185, its something like 1020.- Danish Kroner
Airbrush4You (Germany) Eu 249, = 1858.- Danish Kroner incl.Tax

Afaik the "rule" is approx 100% in "profit" from Producent to retailer including all.(i could be wrong)
So in USA the price from Badger would approx $90-95....
In my accound, it isnt possible to sell for under $100 without loosing mooney,
unless the items is: Damaged, under par, retailed (so many???) or stolen goods.
Just my humble thoughts
Henrik

I would buy it direct from Amazon, but not a reseller. I trust the amazon site, but when you click on their 'new and used from..' It's a risk. At least with this thread I've now heard success stories.

Mine was directly from Amazon and was $63 at the time.

Hey all.
It also look a bit wierd to me .
Blick is selling the 20/20 for $185, its something like 1020.- Danish Kroner
Airbrush4You (Germany) Eu 249, = 1858.- Danish Kroner incl.Tax

Afaik the "rule" is approx 100% in "profit" from Producent to retailer including all.(i could be wrong)
So in USA the price from Badger would approx $90-95....
In my accound, it isnt possible to sell for under $100 without loosing mooney,
unless the items is: Damaged, under par, retailed (so many???) or stolen goods.
Just my humble thoughts
Henrik

Henrik Amazon is one of the biggest seller in America I can only guess that they might get better prices on purchases and when they sell an airbrush they know that it wont stop there, if you have a brush you will need fittings, hose, compressor, paint , etc. so in the end it can only be a gift so you can spend more :)

Jea Whiteknight, and as long that Badger/Ken dosnt complain, there is no worry, i guess.
But the prises for a used gun will also be mutcsh less than $63, i think.
And Melbe have purcased 2, One for spareparts, so i dont think they will make mutch Money there?
Kind regards
Henrik

I just received a reply from Mr. Schlotfeldt and the brushes are legit! He stated the brushes are part of a volume promotion Amazon is running and were manufactured recently in his facility.

I'm stunned for two reasons - One: Real brushes for so cheap and two: The CEO/Owner of a company replying to an email at 8:30 pm on a SATURDAY!!!! Are you kidding me????:shock: That's just ----------> cool...:cool:

No need to worry about me getting the last one at that price, picked mine up last December for $65. It's been my workhorse. I've had aKrome, thanks Ad Fez, for a couple months now. It's been sitting in the shipping box on a shelf. I finally broke it out this weekend and really like it also.

Loren

Back