Where to buy (Australia)

Stu Dale

Double Actioner
Hi, Does anyone know of any deals or the best place in Aus at the moment to buy a H&S Infinity CR+ 0.2 airbrush?

Cheers,
Stu.

Thanks Mark, that's the best deal I can find at the moment, can't find it any cheaper abroad either.
Overseas may be cheaper for the unit but the freight and possible cuss charges are a killer :(

Double check overseas, “Spraygunner” often has great prices and if some of them are having a sale it may be worth the freight and wait :)

Thanks for the reply's, Cheapest place I could find was "Hobby Tech Toys" in Perth, bought through Evil bay (another $10 off) came in at $300 delivered. Should be here Monday, so will be able to have a go before I go back to work for 3 weeks. Depending on how it goes there might be a Micron for sale on here soon. :whistling:

Thanks for the reply's, Cheapest place I could find was "Hobby Tech Toys" in Perth, bought through Evil bay (another $10 off) came in at $300 delivered. Should be here Monday, so will be able to have a go before I go back to work for 3 weeks. Depending on how it goes there might be a Micron for sale on here soon. :whistling:
Which Micron? I’d like first crack at it if you decide to sell, please.

Hi Steve, If I sell it will probably be the SB, think I like using the B better, Although my favorite brush at the moment that is getting the most use is the HP-CH Hi-line.

Hi Steve, If I sell it will probably be the SB, think I like using the B better, Although my favorite brush at the moment that is getting the most use is the HP-CH Hi-line.
Actually, that’s what I hoped you were selling. I finally got to try out my CM-B and I love it, but was wondering if I might like the SB better; a lot of guys here seem to prefer it. Worse case if I don’t like it, I’ll just sell it. Please let me know what you decide. Cheers!

Back