where to start ?

K

kstanley7

hi there. I'm new to the airbrushing scene and looking to get involved, my question is because I have a £200 limit what is the best advice in order to get started including paints because in all honesty, I dont have a clue where to start so any help would be appreciated bigtime :)

hi there. I'm new to the airbrushing scene and looking to get involved, my question is because I have a £200 limit what is the best advice in order to get started including paints because in all honesty, I dont have a clue where to start so any help would be appreciated bigtime :)

First off welcome home kstanley.
Next tell us a little more about what you want to paint when you start .
What I mean by that is your goals after you learn the basics. Motorbikes , Car, canvas, game consoles ,
It will help us tell you what paint will work better for you.
Most time I will direct folks to Wicked water based paints. They are easy to learn with and you can make some amazing art with them.
Com-art is another great paint that required no reduction to spray on super fine tip airbrush.
As far as airbrushes Krome 2 in 1 come with .2 and .3 needle/nozzle set up and will be with you from Beginner to Pro.

First off welcome home kstanley.
Next tell us a little more about what you want to paint when you start .
What I mean by that is your goals after you learn the basics. Motorbikes , Car, canvas, game consoles ,
It will help us tell you what paint will work better for you.
Most time I will direct folks to Wicked water based paints. They are easy to learn with and you can make some amazing art with them.
Com-art is another great paint that required no reduction to spray on super fine tip airbrush.
As far as airbrushes Krome 2 in 1 come with .2 and .3 needle/nozzle set up and will be with you from Beginner to Pro.

I'm looking to do game consoles and controllers, and tshirts. I believe I also need an air compressor lol and the ones I've seen on amazon offer a six month warranty which makes me dubious.

Back