Which airbrush do you use?

Which Airbrush Do You Use?

• Total voters
Custom, I polished the black coating off revealing the beautiful nickel plating, now it’s much easier to clean paint off and feels way better to hold. Hopefully it develops some nice patina over time now to.
Amazing! Thanks. I’ll have to give that a go on my sotar. Is there a special solvent that you used to help with it or was it mostly metal polishing compound? I’m assuming you want to be careful not to go too far with the polish as the main material is brass?

A near 9 decade old Paasche MS has been my go to daily for the past few weeks
IMG_0833.jpeg
Not only is it super comfortable, the trigger feels great, and in my opinion it has to be one of the most beautiful looking airbrushes out there.
So beautiful in fact that I had to get a second one!
IMG_0828.jpeg

I also use a Tamiya HGIII and H&S infinity daily. Since I mainly work on a flat desk I’m finding the smaller airbrushes to be much more comfortable for long periods of use though.

Not only is it super comfortable, the trigger feels great, and in my opinion it has to be one of the most beautiful looking airbrushes out there.
So beautiful in fact that I had to get a second one!
It is one of the best looking airbrushes around. The only other on the same level is the Aerograph "63."
They're small and light and it feels like it's part of your hand. The later version, the V, is the same size but just doesn't have the same feel.

Back