Which airbrush do you use?

Which Airbrush Do You Use?

• Total voters
I have a Devilbiss Dagr and it Rocks!! I started with a Paasche VL but no way am I voting for that on your poll, you need to update it with a Devilbiss Dagr option.
I have to say that Paasche service is excellent as is Badger and Devilbiss its just that its an air hog of a brush and unless I am ruining some T-shirts I dont need that much air, and my compressor comes on way less often.
My two cents.
MTM.

Iwata Micron CM-C, Badger Patriot 105 & Badger 360. My Badger Patriot is my go to brush!

Started with a paasche VL, then got a badger 150 and badger patriot, and now just got me an iwata hp-b+.... Now I just need time to use them :)

I have a Richpen 112B and an Iwata Kustom CS.
Both are lovely airbrushes and perform very well despite my lack of ability.
I also have a DeVilbiss Sprite Major (which I can't seem to get spares for) and a 1960's Thayer and Chandler that a friend bought for me from a New York second-hand store.
I would happily use the Devilbiss if I could get it working properly and I use the T&C when I want to be reminded just how good modern airbrushes are.
It still works remarkably well for a 40+ year old airbrush, though.

I use the dagr from devilbiss and one cheap made in Taiwan.

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk 2

Badger 360 (go to brush)
Badger Patrito 105
Badger 150 (1970 model antique)
Iwata HP-C+
Iwata Custom Micron CM-C

i used china airbrush before. now i got my iwata eclips hpcs. feels like from driving a ferrari now:encouragement:

I've got 1 Paasche H signle action then I have 6 of the Master series
e/90,G22,G23,Sb84(2) G444
Then 4 with noname

Since my last post here i got a few more airbrushes, cause i cant resist when i see a good find on flea bay lol.
So i got the
-Neo for Iwata Gravity feed
-Iwata Eclipse SBS
-Harder & Steenbeck Evolution 2 in 1
-Harder & Steenbeck Grafo T2
-Olympos Micron 200B
-Artistic Life BD180 ( rebranded Veda 180 iwata Micron clone )

Badger 150,
Iwata HP-CH, and
A cheap Chinese siphon feed with a 0.5mm needle/nozzle (mainly used for high volume/base colour jobs - seems to work better than my 150 with the Large Needle/Nozzle combo).

Back