Which airbrush do you use?

Which Airbrush Do You Use?

• Total voters
Being I still use my old paasche for thing like the kids book bag and anything shooting straight createx I will add it to the list But 75 % of the time is my CS the other is Micron CM-C Plus.

Badger Krome for me now. I also use a Badger 150 and 175. I've had the Krome for about a week and am very impressed. I am new to airbrushing and was struggling with my older Badgers. The Krome made everything I was working on seem much easier. It just feels very smooth and I am able to get consistent results with it. I have heard so much about Iwatas that I would love to give them a shot also.

Last edited by a moderator:
I use the Aztek 470m metal bodied AB .I got this full kit new at a steal so i just took the plunge and glad i did .If like me you have arthritis especially in the hands i have found it considerably more comfortable to use .I like the nozzle options which IMHO ,help simplify things like textured effects and spraying larger areas .You can also use as a single action if required .I have even repaired cars with it rather than getting my full size kit out .Cleaning is a breeze .

I use the Aztek 470m metal bodied AB .I got this full kit new at a steal so i just took the plunge and glad i did .If like me you have arthritis especially in the hands i have found it considerably more comfortable to use .I like the nozzle options which IMHO ,help simplify things like textured effects and spraying larger areas .You can also use as a single action if required .I have even repaired cars with it rather than getting my full size kit out .Cleaning is a breeze .

Whoops, sorry, i omit Aztek to the list and i don't see from where to add.

+1 Aztec = 7.14% :)

H&S Evolution Silverline Two in One & Iwata HI-LINE hp ch, Badger 350 Spray Gun

What I use and and what I have are two different things.

I use my Iwata HP-CS most.
I have locked in storage
1x Badger 105 Patriot
2x Badger 150 (looks like 150s. does not have markings on)

Also in my possession on loan from a friend for the next 18 months
1x Aztek (don't know model. It's the plastic one in the wooden box and 9 nozzles)
1x AB-130 (Chinese knock-off)
1x AB-132 (Chinese knock-off)
1x Badger 150

it`s the Aztek A4709 whit the the wooden box and 9 nozzles :)
read good things and do the work nice about the pistol but i`m not a friend from plastic...

it`s the Aztek A4709 whit the the wooden box and 9 nozzles :)
read good things and do the work nice about the pistol but i`m not a friend from plastic...

Thanks.

It does work very nice but it's just too light. And that dial thingy that makes it single action is a dumb idea. If you want double action, the nozzle only starts opening up halfway through the pull. And it creaks.

Iwata Kustom CM for fine work. Badger 360 for large areas.

Mainly 2 iwata eclipse hp-cs and iwata kustom micron cm

But been using badger krome impressed

Badger Sotar 2020. Just got an Iwata Neo, which is much better than I expected for the money. Grex XN before that; not bad but has developed a sticky trigger and was always prone to clog easily (might have been the paint I was using). The Sotar 2020 paints like a dream; amazing detail.

H&S Infinity for detail, Iwata Eclipse HP-CS for everything. I own two Passche's, but can't seem to get either one dialed in.

I use a passche vl0810. I am glad this is on here. I am shopping for another gun and I wasn't sure what to get. This will help some :)

Back