Which paint??

M

Mia's Ink

I know alot of you on here are not from the U.K but for the select few that are... ive ordered a set of wicked paint from ebay but its taking forever!

So... is there any shops that will sell wicked paint?

or..

Is there any other paint i can use that is suitable for car panels, canvas etc that is sold in shops?

I am from Birmingham.

Thanks

Lee

Never seen any Wicked paints in shops, not in my neck of the woods anyway, but you could try everythingairbrush, I've used them quite a few times now, and they've always been quick to post stuff. I've also used SM Designs (Simon Murray), they are based in Ireland, but also seem to post quickly.

Hope someone else can help you out a bit more, would be good to know if any shops stock Wicked.

Hey Lee, Mick Neil is only at j10 he sells etac, comart, and inspire solvents. You can order online or you can go to his place and collect.

Lee

SM designs Simon Murray is very quick delivery and free delivery on some items.

Thanks everyone! ill be sure to check them out as waiting for ebay seems to be taking forever! im very impatient lol!

I agree with cordyk, pete at createx uk is top all his stuff arrives within 2 days, he's very knowledgeable, stocks wicked, illustration, all the different etac ranges, hok ,one shot etc etc

ok so i now have my set of wicked paints (woohooo!!) ive been playing about with lines, daggers and dots etc but just curious as to what surfaces i can paint on with wicked?

ok so i now have my set of wicked paints (woohooo!!) ive been playing about with lines, daggers and dots etc but just curious as to what surfaces i can paint on with wicked?

Just about anything other than water and ice! :biggrin-new:

cheers guys! im attempting my first pic on canvas, after many daggers, lines and dots lol!

Back