Who has tried the new h&s needle? How is it?

Than

Young Tutorling
I got a new one on this day. I try it but it ‘s not much different from old.

I think as you work with it, you will find that it is indeed different... or, perhaps your skill level is not quite there yet to be able to tell the differences. I work with them fairly often, and I can easily tell the difference. The needles themselves are less prone to bending, as the point is reinforced by the use of a double taper. There is also less tip dry, which will be very subjective - depending on the paint you are using. Compared to the original needles, using the same paint samples, same pressure, etc - I find I can get much more done before having to pick the needle.

I will also say that I am much more impressed with the changes to the .2 version vs. the others - I see the largest improvement with it.

I think as you work with it, you will find that it is indeed different... or, perhaps your skill level is not quite there yet to be able to tell the differences. I work with them fairly often, and I can easily tell the difference. The needles themselves are less prone to bending, as the point is reinforced by the use of a double taper. There is also less tip dry, which will be very subjective - depending on the paint you are using. Compared to the original needles, using the same paint samples, same pressure, etc - I find I can get much more done before having to pick the needle.

I will also say that I am much more impressed with the changes to the .2 version vs. the others - I see the largest improvement with it.
thank you very much
I’ll do more practice.

Back