Wicked deep blue???wth

nickkat1

Gravity Guru
Anybody find big chunks of pigment in their bottle I deep blue?!? I shook the crap out of this bottle and was spraying so badly! I when I dumped the paint that's when I noticed the chunks on the side of the cup. Should I strain it????

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I use different paints but any time I have a issue with like this with my paint or one that seems to clog a lot I mix well then strain. It was hard finding a strainer though. I found one through Blick. oh and this is probably a no brainer but be sure to strain into a clean bottle. you will end up with those clumps stuck on the inside of your bottle.

Last edited by a moderator:
Blue pigments are one of the thickest of all of them. ALWAYS strain your paint regardless what it is.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I777 using Tapatalk

Oh and Miranda, just use a pantyhose for a strainer lol that's what I do when I run out of my usual

Oh and Miranda, just use a pantyhose for a strainer lol that's what I do when I run out of my usual

....... never thought of that! Everyone kept telling me to find a strainer at the auto store but none here had them. Did Not really find any in an online search either. This idea would have helped a lot. Thanks for the tip.

Back