Wicked Fluorescent vs Wicked Semi-opaque

huskystafford

Needle chucking Ninja
Staff member
Admin
Mod
Is it possible to get the same colors from semi opague like they are fluorescent? So my question is are fluorescent different in chemical sense or they are just so bright cause of mixing semi-opagues and then they are named Fluorescent? The same question I have for pearls colors. Anybody have an idea what is going on here?

Thanks for help.

They are made up of a different chemical compound. Due to fluorescent are design to show up better under black light and hold the vivid color.
Pearl and flake are powders/ground metal added into a paint , Each have a different reflective property when light is put on it.
While you can mix pearls and flake in to a fluorescent color it will take away from how the fluorescent color reacts to black light.

They are made up of a different chemical compound. Due to fluorescent are design to show up better under black light and hold the vivid color.
Pearl and flake are powders/ground metal added into a paint , Each have a different reflective property when light is put on it.
While you can mix pearls and flake in to a fluorescent color it will take away from how the fluorescent color reacts to black light.
thank you very much. Just the info I needed.

Back