Wicked Opaque Colours

SiRoxx

Party Boy UK Style
Staff member
Mod
Hey Everybody.
I got a set of the new Wicked Opaque colours for Christmas so had a play with them.
I found they sprayed pretty nicely reduced with 4011 through my Eclipse CS.
They definitely cover well and build to some pretty vibrant tones. As usual I applied a fairly light first couple coats and was able to honk it on after that.
The black in the image is the opaque Black, not sealer or anything else. It did a good job covering the white with a few coats.
As per the TDS I did not add 4050, just the reducer.
The texture in the blue is just where the photo paper lifted slightly from taping. Nothing to do with the paint.

3bafc317f7f59eb54d5587a0a1df6732.jpg

0b67a7f61f9c232daab2c3cd63ea175f.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That looks like a nice green.
It is really nice. I have just started a piece that I have based with the green because it was so nice. Even though it’s very light it still covers really well and levelled out better than any Createx paint I have used before in my humble opinion.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
I've heard a lot of good things about the new line of opaques. I have black and white, but haven't had a chance to try them yet. Thanks for the post, Si!
No probs Mate. I know I find other opinions on here helpful when deciding to buy a product. A quick and simple little review with a couple pictures can be a big help.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Back