Wicked Paint / Auto-Air for sale

JPulliam

Gravity Guru
I am selling 33 2oz bottles of Wicked/Wicked Detail and 12 4oz bottles of Auto-Air. Most have only had a few drops used. I am going with Golden High Flow and Etac EFX. They seem to be better suited to my style and projects.

The attached photos show all the paint and numbers so you can see what you are getting.

$100 USD for all plus shipping. Shipping should be around $14 in the States. I don't want to break it up. I use PayPal.

Wicked.jpg Wicked Detail.jpg Auto Air.jpg

I noticed that in the uk they seem to be stopping supplying auto air, if thats true in the US too, then this could be a good opportunity to snap up some colours for those that like them.

I noticed that in the uk they seem to be stopping supplying auto air, if thats true in the US too, then this could be a good opportunity to snap up some colours for those that like them.
I dont see auto air shutting down in the US.. after all the new candies and such.

Wow....
I would jump all over this....but....with the exchange rate right now and the shipping cost to Canada, I can't do it
Why oh why.....

I dont see auto air shutting down in the US.. after all the new candies and such.
We got the new candies here, and the other lines like wicked etc, but this particular createx line seems to be being phased out here.

Back