will this work?

Figure I'll leave it up to Dimitri's to find something similar if we found something good.
If his shop doesn't have it I think the best bet is some cheapo China 1 gallon for parts.
Or possibly a used air suspension tank from a car.

I was thinking more if they just have some 1 gallon Chinese hot dog compressors. To use for parts.
There's gotta be better sources than I'm finding.

Man really sucks, here I could get polished stainless, or aluminum for less than there.
You Guys definitely have the Monopoly on good quality affordable compressors. If you can live with the 97db then we’re not too bad here.
Anyhow, it turns out it was a business EBay page. The website is:
www.parkerbrand.co.uk

I have no idea what the delivery would be like internationally, but could be worth a look.
I’d do it myself, but I’m currently at work and am pretending to be dealing with a work issue LOL!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The fengda 3 liter tank at 20 pounds would probably be a good option....but I would contact them and see if they sell the tank for the 196a which is 3.5 liter.
I think they are pretty good about getting parts for their stuff.

The sil air is 4 liters

Meaning that's how much it can handle? The Sparmax is 5.3...
I'm still with replacing the same air tank, if they got it, and get a service with it (gaskets, air filters).
You've got many solutions and they'll be informative for others too.
I send an e-mail to fengda asking then about the air tank.

damn, those prices are so low, i am suspicious in a second :D
You'd be surprised at how much of fengdas accessories, or Taiwanese built versions of the exact same design are sold as accessories under major name brands for far more money.
Granted the Taiwan builds are a little better, but I think most of the difference is in motor windings. In other words I think you'd be hard pressed to tell the difference in anything but the motors when compared to sparmax

Meaning that's how much it can handle? The Sparmax is 5.3...
I'm still with replacing the same air tank, if they got it, and get a service with it (gaskets, air filters).
You've got many solutions and they'll be informative for others too.
I send an e-mail to fengda asking then about the air tank.
No, it could handle larger ... But larger is not likely to fit the case.
I think if you were just mounting the compressor to a tank you could easily go up to 9 liters.

Back