winsor newton drawing inks

airbrushingferret

Air-Valve Autobot!
21117-1019-1-3ww-l.jpgI desperately need a portfolio to carry my art work around funny thing I have a micron but I carry around my art work in a laundry bag, It just looks un professional. Its bad enough I have long hair a beard wear a back pack and ride a bicycle. I look like a home less artist. The other day I was taking a break out side the super market and some bloke gave me twenty dollars lol I tried to turn it down but he threw it at me and took off , Nice to see there's decent folk in the world today . ok im drifting . so I went to the local art supplier being I am almost out of transparent yellow I remembered they sold a water base ink so I wanted to try a small bottle and get my 40% coupon for next week and buy the 50 dollar canvas portfolio i want tomorrow. Figure I sold the orchid and space art pics last night for 20 each il spend it onn a portfolio so I can look some what professional
so i noticed these inks they arent water base but i figured they would be great for my space art and fire.and it said they are good for airbrishes just wondering how well they would work out with going back and fourth with the wicked , spectra tex or etac white ? has any body here tried this before. I might buy a set tomorrow should cost $40 minus 40 % off worst comes to worst and they don't work out the way I want I can use them on heavy grade paper for drawing with the micron I just want to see how they would flow

the water base ink i bought looks to whitish so since my order from etac is on the way il probably return it tomorrow. Another last thing I noticed they said on one of the adds non water base wont clog pens lol those pen guys must have the same issues. Thought that was funny

i was just checking out their website - seems distilled water for reduction, not tap water. (separates).

the other day i was taking a break out side the super market and some bloke gave me twenty dollars lol i tried to turn it down but he threw it at me and took off ,
hahaha hahaha hahaha!!! !!! Hahahaha hahaha hahaha! Omfg ferret you kill me some times

true story lmao..... ok I just checked there website your right fly catcher i gues either way i am going to give it a go

Last edited:
Have used them before in my early days, you may find them more transparent than what your used to but give em a shot and see what ya think..Wish strangers on the street would give me $20 LOL

Back