Wold Airbrush 1913

Yes jord this has turned into the history thread. Maybe there should be a thread like that makes for good reading.

there is a thread like this one ... it is called this one and you started it and got a history lesson:D

there is a thread like this one ... it is called this one and you started it and got a history lesson:D
I meant maybe a sticky with all the links to all the history that can be found, maybe call it "AB History"... That kinda thing..LOL

Well that sounds like a great job for you:D I have gave the links and you can make the thread since you kind of brought it up..

and make is a sticky.

Here are 2 pics that the seller sent me. Doesn't look old enough to be a 1913 but then again I have not seen one before. Apparently Wold has all the parts needed to make it usable.

Attachments

• wold1.jpg
    wold1.jpg
    28.6 KB · Views: 31
  • wold2.jpg
    wold2.jpg
    27.3 KB · Views: 32
nice page there mr micron!nice to see all these airbrushes!!!!!!where can i find a new body for my evolution h&s?

i was going to say go to there home page precision german airbrush but there in fklorida and your half way round the world as for the world air brush i was liking there side feed looks like a micron cmsb or side feed bad ger 100 just what we need around here another air brush to ponder this could have gone in my any rare or un heard of air brushes i looked at there web site i liked the simple chrome handl on the side feed 350 new zealand dollars ???

Back